Saturday, January 21, 2012

Long Time, No Talk

I have not written on this for a while and I have documented experiences and I’m going to post some big things but really now this blog is more for myself.
January 2, 2012
A few days ago I had one of those very rare moments when I used to chuck my bible against the wall for what I God needed to show me. I don’t do that anymore but in another way God revealed what He wanted to say. Ephesians 5:14 and when it happened I wrote it down on the front of my bible of the day and time of when it happened. I did not know how it applied but again I knew it was directly from Him. Get up sleeper!
Rise up from the dead
And the messiah will shine on you!
Today I showed up at passion and I immediately got in there and literally God talked to me and I was filled with chills and started crying and no one else heard it. He said You Are My Son! I have done so many great things in the name of God. I have witnessed and been a part of over 30 miracles within this year. God I was discipling to others, spreading the gospel, and was in awe of the power of God! He told me that it was not enough; I am supposed to magnify Him more! I was in complete shock and told me my faith was lacking and that this was nothing and my friends saw me crying. Then throughout this 2 hour session I hear Ephesians 5:14 proclaimed as passions message 3 times during different parts of the sermon. I told my friends I had something to tell them later and I did but not in complete. I told them about verse and they have witnessed this experience before from me but I did not tell them that God called me to literally rise up! Today was the third day of passion. January 4 2012. It was awesome lacrae and piper and they were great. Piper came out and I was expecting something great from him and nothing resignated with me. I went to praying and was just completely zoned out in it and God talked to me again and no one heard again. He said that I was his slave. That earlier the things I had done were done in His name. And the phrase set the captives free came ringing in my head and echoed an immeasurable amount. HE told me to go to prison. I am slave to Him; literally I cannot go without seeking His righteousness and set them free that are imprisoned by the One who has chained me. Where I go I will literally be chained to the Lord. I have never given a sermon to people but I felt that this should be back at school ay Lynchburg and that I am going to the prisons or jails of Lynchburg and going to show God the imprisoned to set the captives free! This is so beyond me that I am wholly complete in the truth! This is going to be everything in the unexpectable.  And I lost the other text but the following day driving back I got chained to Christ and started crying again and now I am literally chained to the gospel.

2 comments:

  1. haha and the crazy thing was that earlier this year i showed up on my hall and i just wanted to give them a small taste of God and God is thinking the same thing about me. pretty unreal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so tired right now, its 220 and ill post some more stuff later that happened recently but im going to start publishing more but gotta read!

    ReplyDelete